The American Institute of Building Design proudly announces discounted professional and business liability insurance through our partnership with Association Business Programs . Providing a completely customizable solution based on the overall needs of individual firms, no matter what size, they provide access to superb liability protection for design professionals.
Our membership faces serious exposures every day. That’s why you need an experienced team you can count on. Association Business Programs works with a carrier specializing in design professionals that understand the risk exposures involved in this demanding industry. With exclusive discounted rates, their team tailors the right solutions at the right price.
Benefits of AIBD Liability Insurance
• Premiums starting as low as $1,500/year
• Professional Liability limit options ranging from $100,000 to $2,000,000
• Deductibles options ranging from $0 to $10,000
• Customized discounted coverage tailored to each individual firm
• “A+” Rated Carrier
• Firms of all sizes
• Worldwide Coverage
• Expert Claims Professionals
• Free Risk Management Services
• Coverage for Independent Contractors automatically included
Get the following additional coverage
for your business:
Auto Liability • Bonding • Fidelity • Fiduciary • License • Surety • Business Owners • Crime • Credit Insurance • Event Insurance • Electronic Equipment • General Liability • International Liability • Management Liability • D&O • EPL • Fiduciary • Kidnap & Ransom • Mergers & Acquisition Insurance • Political Risk • Professional Liability • Property Insurance • Security & Privacy Liability • Travel & Accident • Valuable Papers • Umbrella Liability • Workers Comp • And much more
AIBD is excited to also announce our exclusive Business Insurance program available to AIBD members! Building Designer’s Professional Liability and Business insurance are an essential part of any firm. As busy professionals you may have many demands on your time, including researching your insurance options. AIBD has done that work for you so you can get all the best options with none of the headache.
- Average savings of 15%
- Punitive damage coverage (as allowed)
- Severability of insured (criminal acts and related)
- Security & Privacy breach
- Preferred rates and discounts
- Specialty endorsements and enhancements
- And much more