- Please attach a legible list of the names of all AIBD professional-level members who attended this event or activity. State-sponsored meeting/event attendance sheets must be submitted by a state society officer to the AIBD national office by fax, e-mail or mail.
- Please attach proof of attendance/participation (preferably one page only) to this form when submitting. A certificate (if any) or other proof of attendance should accompany this form.
- In lieu of a certificate, you may have the presenter sign a printed version of the CE Request Form at the time of the CE event
- To download and print an AIBD CE Request Form, visit www.AIBDmember.org/cepolicy.pdf.
- If you are applying for CE units for non-provider activities, such as writing an article or serving on a board/community committee/agency, please provide a copy of the article or a verification or appointment letter from the board/community committee/agency.
- If you are requesting CE units for activities not specifically approved within the policy, submit a written petition stating your reasons why you think this activity should be accepted for CE units and include copies of all the information you think will be needed to make a determination by the AIBD Education Committee. The Education Committee meets on the last Wednesday of each month.
- To view the AIBD Continuing Education Policy, visit www.AIBDmember.org/cepolicy.pdf.