You need more living space and have decided it's time to get serious about a second-level addition, or perhaps you've purchased a parcel of land with an eye toward building your "dream home" in the near future. As you sit back and consider the scope of the project, you're besieged with a whirl of questions. "A Guide to Residential Design Specialists" is a 12 page booklet that can help your dreams become reality in ways you never thought possible.
- How to Find the Right Building Designer
- The Interview and Compensation
- Your Role on the Design Team
- Prioritizing Your "Wish List"
- Establishing a Program and Budget
- The Design Process
Click HERE to download your free guide