What’s the Plan?
A Strategic Marketing Plan has been developed with one goal in mind – to meet the requirements of the mission for the AIBD Marketing Committee:
“..to set a direction and a message that AIBD wants to share with specifically targeted entities, including consumers, the building industry and media.”
Download the Strategic Marketing Plan
As a result, the AIBD Board of Directors adopted a new AIBD branding strategy and moved from a system of multiple less-recognized and detached brand entities to a strong master-branded system. This move is meant to further build strength in the AIBD brand, to provide greater linkage and strength to each of our offerings and to better serve the Members.
Download the AIBD Branding Guidelines
Let’s Brand Together isn’t just about branding, it’s about relationships. Relationships aren’t logos, colors
and taglines, they’re experiences. The best experiences are inspired by great stories. Our stories make our brand.
The goal is awareness. The task is to make the sum greater than the parts. Effective campaigns require significant resources. We HAVE significant resources – our MEMBERS!
Download the new AIBD Member Logo
Please begin using the this new logo specifically identifying everyone as “Members” of AIBD and Let’s Brand Together.
Exclusive new branding opportunities for AIBD Members!
- A nationally syndicated personalized eNewsletter program available from American Builders Network in Tallahasee, Florida.
- Use your contacts
- Our static content
- Plus add your personalized header and one article about you
$100 monthly (6-month minimum) or $150 quarterly (one-year minimum)
Kay Hudson – 877-539-8588 – email@example.com
Newsletters will begin publishing in March 2013!
- A personal Press Release Service available from Writely Yours in Chicago, Illinois.
- News about your accomplishments professionally written and sent to your contacts
- Your release is also sent out to Writely Yours national media list of over 100 industry media outlets
- You can also have your release posted on social media sites
Writely Yours normaly charges $450 per release; AIBD members get a $75 discount (that’s $375 per press release).
Download a sample Press Release
Denice Shuty – 630-338-6535 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Start sending out press releases immediately!
- Be listed on an AIBD exclusive full-page ad in some of the many Home Buyer Publications magazines.
- Old House Journal
- Arts and Crafts Homes
- Dream Home Showcase
- And more…
Normally a full page ad would cost thousands of dollars by yourself, but if you join the AIBD Co-op Home Buyer Publication program you can advertise for as little as $150 per ad.
AIBD Members will be offered full-page ad space on a “by availability” basis. Members subscibed in the program will be a part of the full page listing. Space in each full-page ad will be limited to 20 Members.
Download a sample FULL-PAGE AD
AIBD Executive Director Steve Mickley – 800-366-2423 x1105 – email@example.com
- Do you blog? We want to re-blog you. If you don’t – check out our digital media schedule, find a topic you’re passionate about and be a part of our weekly national email blasts.
Download the Digital Media Calendar
- Questions? Contact the AIBD Marketing Committee by writting David.Ludwig@AIBDmember.org