The following templates are available for chapter use. They are generated using MS Office products. If you have difficulty downloading and opening a file, call 1-800-366-2423 and ask a staff member to assist you.
Chapter Meeting Attendance Sheet:
Please use an attendance, i.e. sign-in sheet, at all chapter meetings. By doing so, you not only benefit your chapter, but also the overall mission of AIBD.
- Attendance sheets make it much easier for compiling your annual chapter report each June.
- They also help the organization track its overall reach in the residential design and construction markets.
- This kind of data is something our corporate partners are always inquiring about.
- Sign-in sheets are considered verification of attendance when it comes to awarding continuing education credits to Certified Professional Building Designers (CPBDs).
- Passing on contact information for your guests allows them to take advantage of AIBD complimentary webinars, conference information, the Monday MINUTE blog, and more.
Click on the image below to download an Excel file of the attendance sign-in sheet. Remember to edit the top to include your Chapter’s name. After each meeting, email a scanned copy to info@AIBD.org, or fax it to 866-204-0293, or mail it to: AIBD Operations, 725 N A1A, Suite E-108, Jupiter, FL 33477.
Chapter RIPPLE flyer:
RIPPLE stands for Residential Industry Professional People’s Lunch and Enlightenment. It’s our way of saying lunch and learn. You can also use…Lunch and Education. If the event is some time other than lunch time, use…Learning and Enlightenment. It’s a very flexible acronym. It’s also appropriate because your chapter is making a ripple in your community. And a ripple can go a long way.
It’s not required that chapters have flyers for events. But if you desire an event flyer, the template below will brand your chapter together with the organization. For many, an email notification is all that is used to notify members and guests of events, and that’s fine too.
Click on the image below to download an editable Publisher file.