- This event has passed.
The GreenHome Institute’s – “All about Declare and the Living Product Challenge” – Free CE Webinar
October 27, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Details about this event
Manufacturers who want to show off their most sustainable products can do this by utilizing the Declare label and living products challenge. Builders and architects can use these products to ensure they meet sustainability goals and help their clients use the most sustainable products.
The guessing game is over on how to spec more sustainable products!
Hear from an expert ILFI volunteer, a Living Future Accredited Ambassador, about creating Declare + Living Products from the International Living Future Institute.
Note – This course will not be recorded so you must attend live!
Continuing Education Units (CEUS) 1 hour in
- Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI)
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) NonWholeHouse
- American Institute of Architects – AIA (HSW) (PENDING)
- Certified Green Professional (NARI & CGP)
- Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP): Materials
- State Architect / Builder License may be applicable
- Outline how ILFI’s Declare Label and the Living Product Challenge drive positive change
- Recognize the business case for creating healthy products
- Describe the disclosure areas of Declared products and the impact areas of Living Products
- Reference the types of products that achieve the Living Product Challenge
Speaker: Patricia Lloyd
Patricia Lloyd is an project coordinator and sustainability advocate with more than 18 years of experience in the construction industry, along with 15+ years of experience coordinating sustainable projects. As a construction professional fluent in sustainability, she provides direction to owners, colleagues, and subcontractors in planning, coordinating, and executing LEED project criteria. She regularly creates LEED scorecards and sustainability plans for Leopardo’s projects seeking LEED certification and excels at exceeding sustainability goals set during the planning phase of a project.
She currently serves on the steering committee of Building Green’s Sustainable Construction Leaders, is on the Illinois Green Alliance Standing Programs Committee, and is the Chicago Ambassador for the International Living Future Institute.