- This event has passed.
The GreenHome Institute’s – “Funding Ground Source Heatpumps though a new utility like model” Free Webinar
May 4, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
About this event
When you bring up Geothermal HVAC (aka Ground Source Heatpumps) most project teams have made up their mind. They say it cannot make the budget, it costs too much. But what if we could shift the costs off the balance sheets and move them to a utility model for additional costs of Geothermal infrastructure?
Join us to learn more and for a brief introduction about Ground Source Heatpumps and why they are an important solution to decarbonization.
Continuing Education Units (CEUS) 1 hour in
- Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI)
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) NonWholeHouse
- American Institute of Architects – AIA (PENDING)
- Certified Green Professional (NARI & CGP)
- Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP)
- State Architect / Builder License may be applicable
- Review the benefits and details of the geothermal energy
- Understand financial barriers to geothermal HVAC
- Articulate funding models for geothermal HVAC
- Know where to get more information to install and funding ground source heatpumps?
Speaker: Scott Musgrave, Senior Vice President
Scott leads the expansion and growth of Orca throughout the U.S. Scott is a seasoned infrastructure executive with a successful track record of launching, operating, growing and positioning companies within the utilities and infrastructure industry. Scott was the founder and CEO of Granite Infrastructure Partners. Granite works with real estate developers to optimize and monetize infrastructure within new development projects. Prior to launching Granite, Scott was the founder and CEO of Digital Streets, an innovative telecom company that built, owned and operated state-of-the-art fiber and wireless networks throughout the Western states. Scott took Digital Streets from initial startup and led the company to become a successful, growing regional telecom service provider. Scott’s career includes senior management positions in the utilities and technology industry with positions at IBM, Fiserv, ACS and other financial and technology companies.