- This event has passed.
The GreenHome Institute’s – “HVAC performance, Let’s just measure it” – Free CE Webinar
November 24, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Details about this event
Residential HVAC is now being tested to ensure good performance to keep occupants healthy, comfortable and reduce utility bills. What are the method and strategies to verify and test the system and now can the energy rater can play this role instead of HVAC Whether you are doing LEED, Enterprise Green, Energy Star Homes, HERS, or just want to build better, join us to learn more!
Continuing Education Units (CEUS) 1 hour in
- Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI)
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) NonWholeHouse
- American Institute of Architects – AIA (HSW) (PENDING)
- Certified Green Professional (NARI & CGP)
- Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP)
- State Architect / Builder License may be applicable
- Articulate the process for measuring HVAC performance for healthy buildings and LEED BC+C V4 Minimum Energy Performance
- Review the basics of HVAC design and how it is incorporated in LEED BC+C V4 Minimum Energy Performance
- Explain where to go to get help or more resources on HVAC measurement verification
- Know how HERS Raters can now evaluate HVAC performance as they fulfill other inspections for LEED BC+C V4 Minimum Energy Performance
Speaker: Ed Janowiak
Ed is the Manager of HVAC design education at ACCA and is enjoying what he does and having fun sharing what he knows. This is with the idea that something green will come out of it.
Green as in conservation of resources, green as in more cost-effective for the consumer and lastly, but maybe most importantly, green as in more profitable for the contractor.