- This event has passed.
The GreenHome Institute’s – Intro to real-time indoor air quality metrics & scores” – Free CE Webinar
December 1, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm EST
Details about this event
We will discuss indoor air quality metrics such as CO2, VOCS, PM2.5, Humidity, and more, why it is important to measure these, how they are measured, and briefly cover ways to remedy issues you find. We will also cover how IAQ measures fit in LEED certification.
- Review the main IAQ metrics and how they fit into LEED BD+C V4 EQC Containment Control
- Understand how different metrics are measured, what they mean, and how they help you achieve LEED O+M v4.1 P Indoor Environmental Quality Performance
- Know where to go to get more information, measure IAQ in real-time and make informed occupant health decisions for LEED BD+C V41 C Enhanced Indoor Air Quality Strategies.
- Articulate the benefits of monitoring quality constantly and reporting scores for you and your clients.
Continuing Education Units (CEUS) 1 hour in
- Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI) LEED AP Homes, BD+C and O + M
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) NonWholeHouse
- American Institute of Architects – AIA (HSW) (PENDING)
- Certified Green Professional (NARI & CGP)
- Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP)
- State Architect / Builder License may be applicable
Instructor Dean Young
Dean Young is an entrepreneur and product leader, currently the Head of Product at Awair. At Awair, he manages the intersection of air quality monitoring hardware and software development, product launches, and strategy. He feels most at home equally in nature or with technology. He currently resides in San Francisco, CA with his wife and two dogs.