- This event has passed.
The GreenHome Institute’s – Prescription for Better Buildings: Phius 2021 core prescriptive path
February 9, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Details about this event
This course presents the new Phius 2021 core prescriptive path and prepares Passive House practitioners to certify their buildings with it. It covers background context, origin of the prescriptive checklist, provides step by step instruction and offers case study examples.
Continuing Education Units (CEUS) 1 hour in
- Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI)
- PHIUS – CPHC certified
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) NonWholeHouse
- American Institute of Architects – AIA (HSW) (PENDING)
- Certified Green Professional (NARI & CGP)
- Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP): Energy
- State Architect / Builder License may be applicable
- Learn about the origins of the phius 2021 prescriptive path
- Learn how to use the prescriptive checklist
- Learn about submission requirements and process for certifying a building through the prescriptive path
- See case study examples that demonstrate the use of the prescriptive checklist
Instructor: John Loercher
John Loercher is an Architect and CPHC that is passionate about making better buildings through Phius certification. He is on the Phius certification team and is a CPHC and WUFI energy modeling instructor.