- This event has passed.
The GreenHome Institute’s – “What is the future of energy storage with solar?” – Free CE Webinar
March 9, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
Details about this event
We will discuss residential solar & energy storage with an introduction & market overview. This will include planning & designing for energy storage system installations with key product features, warranty & additional technical resources. We will look at the total home energy solution with solar and energy storage!
Continuing Education Units (CEUS) 1 hour in
- Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI)
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) NonWholeHouse
- American Institute of Architects – AIA (HSW) (PENDING)
- Certified Green Professional (NARI & CGP)
- Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP)
- State Architect / Builder License may be applicable
- Know how to incorporate solar and energy storage offering in residential development projects.
- Articulate how batteries work with solar
- Review basics of battery storage energy functions
- Know where to get more information to design and build a solar battery storage project
Instructor: Vikki Kumar
I’ve been a part of the Panasonic team for over 2 years, and I am currently working as a Systems Engineer in the residential solar and energy storage division. With a background in mechanical engineering and energy automation, I have worked on several projects associated with PV + storage system designing, integration and product development. It’s exciting to be a part of the growing solar and energy storage industry with high scope for innovation while continuing to align with my passion of reforming this domain into a cleaner and greener space.