- This event has passed.
The GreenHome Institute’s – “Easy Building Spec Books for Passive House and Energy Efficient Projects” Free- Webinar
January 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
About this event
Source 2050 was built to address two of the challenges that project teams face when building to Passive House or other energy efficient standards – finding the best solutions for their project, and then sourcing them to the job site. We will demonstrate how Source 2050 – built in close consultation with architects, engineers, contractors, vendors, and other industry professionals – provides the tools to let you know specify and source the best solutions more efficiently.
Continuing Education Units (CEUS) 1 hour in
- Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI)
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) NonWholeHouse
- American Institute of Architects – AIA (HSW) (PENDING)
- Certified Green Professional (NARI & CGP)
- Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP)
- State Architect / Builder License may be applicable
- Passive House US Institute (PHIUS) CPHC (Pending)
- How to identify the relevant specification requirements for the products in each project detail.
- How to use the Source 2050 specification filters to find the products and systems that best meet those requirements.
- How to build a Spec List of solutions and share it directly with your build team.
- How to order and track shipment of products from the Spec List.
John C. Knapp, Co-Founder, Source 2050
Startup, technology & IP attorney turned entrepreneur who has served as an advisor to the Passive House Accelerator since its initial conception and who renovated his home five years ago to become the first certified Passive Plus house in North America.
Michael Ingui, Co-Founder, Source 2050
Partner of Baxt Ingui Architects, Michael has designed of over a dozen certified Passive House projects over the past decade, has lectured on Passive House and high performance construction throughout the world, and is the Founder of the Passive House Accelerator.