- This event has passed.
The GreenHome Institute’s – “Navigating Home Electrification & Solar Projects” – Free CE Webinar
August 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
About this event
The way we consume, produce, and monitor energy is rapidly changing. The vision for this electrification transition is one that is connected, transparent, affordable, and accessible. Achieving this will require a level of customer engagement and support unlike any other time across the entire energy ecosystem. This webinar will dive into the consumer adoption of, and transition to, home electrification, as well as the role EnergySage plays in this space.
Continuing Education Units (CEUS) 1 hour in
- Green Business Certification Inc. (GBCI)
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) NonWholeHouse
- Submitted for American Institute of Architects – AIA (HSW)
- Certified Green Professional (NARI & CGP)
- Certified GreenHome Professional (CGHP) Pillar(s): Energy
- State Architect / Builder License may be applicable
- Passive House Consultant US (CPHC)
- Who is EnergySage?
- consumer interest in electrification
- home electrification trends
- need for electrification education
Erik Holvik is the Senior Business Development Manager at EnergySage, working with solar and heat pump contractors throughout the country who are interested in joining the EnergySage marketplace as vetted installers. Erik’s passion lies in helping homeowners and business owners push to “greener” and more renewable pastures. Business aside, he’s an avid water and snow skier, who enjoys the outdoors.
Mike Condon is the Senior Partnerships Manager at EnergySage where he collaborates with utilities, local governments, and nonprofits to educate, empower, and protect their audience on all things electrification, particularly solar and heat pumps. Mike has an extensive background in clean energy having worked for the quasi-state government agency MassCEC, energy storage software provider, Stem, and residential solar installers.