Help us welcome, and thank those who joined the Compass Club this past fiscal year (July to June).
- Ryan Gardner (WA) recruited a Professional member in April.
- Joe Selbi (OK) recruited an Associate member in April.
- Douglas Moore (CA) recruited a Professional member in April.
- Darren Hollyman (OR) recruited a Professional member in April.
- Bruce Hollenbeck (KS) recruited a Professional member in April.
- Christopher Turner (TN) recruited an Associate member in February.
- Jason Aselin (NH) recruited a Professional member in October.
- Elias Rodriquez (TX) recruited an Associate member in October.
- Javier Gonzalez (TX) recruited a Professional member in October.
- Hunter Godfrey (TN) recruited a Professional member in September.
- Beatriz Castro (TX) recruited a Professional member in August (And with it, reached the 2500 Compass Club point plateau)
- Heather Baldwin (OH) recruited a Professional member in August.
- Angel Silva (TX) recruited one new Professional Member in July.
This year’s movers and shakers.
- Mike Keesee, FAIBD (FL), has reached the elusive 100 Point Plateau! Mike recruited his 9th Professional member since July 1. Together with three Associate members, he’s accumulated 21 points this fiscal year, and it’s not even half over. Mike founded the Compass Club in 2001 and was awarded Design of the Year for doing so. In 2010 he reached 50 points, earning his CC Diamond Level Pin. A new form of recognition will be introduced at this year’s Annual Compass Club event in Nashville (August 3, 2023). Thank you, Mike! For such a great idea, and for working so hard to spread the word for AIBD! 🎉🎊🥳
- In June, Larry Gilland, FAIBD (CO), leveled up to Silver status.
- Jeff Evans (SC) recruited a new Professional Member and is just one point from leveling up to Bronze membership.
- Bruce Yancey (Bronze Member – OK) has recruited five new Student members, started a student chapter, and is only three points from becoming a Silver Level Member.
- Andy McDonald (LA) is credited for one new Professional member and has leveled up to the Bronze Level. Congrats! Andy! 🙌
- Sam Morgan (Bronze Member – UT) has recruited one new Professional member and an Associate to earn the points needed to reach Silver membership. Congrats! Sam! 🙌
Join us for our annual Compass Club celebration
, on August 3, 2023, at Loser’s Bar & Grill (sorry, Winners is under construction) in Nashville, TN. Check out the details at AIBD.org/CompassClubEvent